Thursday, August 25, 2011

Give me a B! Give me an O! Give me an M! Give me another B!

Etc.

What's it spell?

I said WHAT DOES IT SPELL?

Yes, dolls. That spells BOMBSHELL.



And here is a sneak peak at some of the things you might see if there was such thing as a SECRET BombShell meeting to prepare for a SECRET BombShell operation in a SECRET location for a SECRET coming-soon event.
 




Can you do the conga?

Do you love art?

Can you ride a bull in stilettos and not mess up your hair?

Can you work in secret, tirelessly, avoiding sleep and social engagements because you care about fiber art and making the world cuter, one stitch at a time? Can you???






Oh, just you wait. We are coming soon to all your favorite locations.

And if you like us, be nice to us and maybe, just maybe, you can grow up to be a BombShell too.


No comments:

Post a Comment